These are the best chicken thighs we've ever had. Crispy on the outside, juicy and flavorful inside, and done in just 30 minutes! Would work well with wings as well!
- 3 Tbsp Hot Honey Infused Maple Craft Syrup
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tbspn sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp garlic powerder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
Instructions (for six thighs):
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Place thighs in bowl and massage with the marinade for 3 min.
- Place chicken in air fryer, skin side up
- Air fry for 15 min on each side until crispy and inside temp is 170-185 degrees.