- 8 cups of sliced peaches (skins optional)
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Maple Craft Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 8 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 1/4 cup of maple sugar
- 1/4 cup of Maple Craft Bourbon Barrel Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Brown butter in a small pot. Pour butter in a bowl to cool and mix vanilla extract in - set aside for topping mixture.
- Pour bourbon on peaches in a bowl and mix gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk syrup and cornstarch. Add syrup mixture to peaches and coat peaches.
5. In a separate bowl, mix flour, oats, maple sugar and salt. Add browned butter and syrup, and mix into clumps.
6. Pour peach mixture into hot cast iron pan or baking dish. Spread crumb topping on the peaches.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until fruit is bubbling and topping begins to brown.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!