ROASTED SWEET POTATOES
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Craft Syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine maple syrup, butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss to coat with mixture. Arrange in glass baking dish (9x13).
- Cover and bake the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes. Uncover, stir and cook, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender and starting to brown, 45 to 50 minutes more.