BOURBON BARREL AGED MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Maple Craft Bourbon Barrel Aged Syrup (+ 2 tablespoons for drizzle)
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- four, 4 oz salmon fillets
- Heat vegetable oil on medium-high in a cast-iron skillet.
- Whisk together maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place salmon fillets inside the bowl and make sure each side is covered with sauce.
- Brush salmon with sauce and sear the salmon in skillet, 2-3 mins on each side (brush with sauce after flipping).
- Drizzle Bourbon Barrel Aged Syrup on plates before and after plating salmon.